Marengo Ridge Golf Leagues 2018
Monday Senior Men’s League
A league primarily for fun features 18 holes of golf with friends. Monthly events such as scrambles and better ball competitions add to the fun. League handicap is provided. Play starts the first Monday of April with an 8:30am shotgun start time (8am start June – September). For more information or to join this league please contact the Marengo Ridge pro shop.
Monday Evening Men’s League
The Monday Evening Men’s League is a 9 hole handicapped league consisting of individual match play and well as team competition. Players play handicapped matches against players of similar skill levels with the results included in a team format. Teams are set up by the league with A through F players with A players playing A players, B player playing B players, etc. Play concludes with a Saturday 18 hole play day and banquet afterwards. Regular play begins with a 5:00pm shotgun start every Monday starting in April. Entry fee of $100 covers weekly prizes, year-end cash prizes, year-end banquet and raffle prizes.
Tuesday Morning Ladies League
- 9 hole Ladies league open to all skill levels
- 16 week season
- Play starts May 1st with an 9:00am start
- After June 1st play starts at 8:30am
- for more information contact Secretary Mary Montgomery at 815-568-8324 or 815-338-6461
- Come join the Fun!!!!!!
Wednesday Morning Ladies League
Ye Olde Whiffers Golf League – 9 Holes
- Ladies Wednesday morning golf league open to all levels of play
- Registration fee: $40 (used for weekly prizes and general prize fund)
- League play begins May 2nd @ 8:00 am., and continues through mid-September.
- We have an end of season tournament and an outing planned
- Subs are welcome, can play every week, and are eligible for weekly prizes
- For more information, call the membership chairman Diane @ 815-568-5658